Terms & Conditions
Returns Policy for Online Purchases Only:
If you are not happy with the products received, simply return the items, within 7 working days of receiving the goods, in an UNUSED AND SALEABLE CONDITION to Wigmore Web Store, c/o 39 Wigmore Street, London, W1U 1PD.
It is your responsibility to ensure that the items are sent back using a safe and secure method. Refunds will be given within 30 days of cancellation. After this time you will be entitled to the following.
EXCHANGES/CREDIT NOTES* may be obtained by returning the item/s in an unused and saleable condition with proof of purchase within 28 DAYS OF RECEIVING THE GOODS. We DO NOT accept responsibility for lost or damaged goods.
IMPORTANT. Goods will NOT be accepted back for exchange after 28 days of receiving the goods unless in accordance with you statutory rights.
* This does not affect your statutory rights.
Returns Policy for In Store Purchases:
EXCHANGES/CREDIT NOTES* may be obtained by returning the item/s in an unused and saleable condition with proof of purchase within 10 DAYS OF RECEIVING THE GOODS. We DO NOT accept responsibility for lost or damaged goods.
IMPORTANT. Goods will NOT be accepted back for exchange after 10 days of receiving the goods unless in accordance with you statutory rights.
* This does not affect your statutory rights.
All orders placed on the Web Store will be acknowledged by email.
We will endeavour to respond to complaints within 5 working days. All complaints will be dealt with by a Senior Employee and will be dealt with fairly and confidentially.
- All participants in the Champions Club Card scheme must be aged 18 years or over.
- The Champions Club Card is not transferable and can only be used by the member who is named and registered for the card.
- Members must keep Wigmore Sports Ltd. informed of any changes to their personal or membership details. Wigmore Sports Ltd. cannot be held responsible for any loss of points or benefits resulting from details being out of date or inaccurate.
- The Champions Club Card is issued by and remains the property of Wigmore Sports Ltd., who reserves the right, at any time and without notice, to: (a) terminate the scheme; (b) decline to issue cards; (c) withdraw or cancel, on reasonable grounds, the Champions Cards Card Scheme or points collected therein or to alter or amend the conditions of operation of the Champions Club Card scheme. Reasonable grounds include: (i) any abuse or attempted abuse of the scheme; or (ii) any use or attempted use of a Champions Club Card or points in a manner which is contrary to these terms and conditions; or (iii) any reasonable suspicion of dishonesty on the part of a member in connection with the scheme.
- Members may be removed from the scheme at any time at the discretion of Wigmore Sports Ltd.
- The Champions Club Card and any other benefits issued remain the responsibility of the member, as do any security details relating to the account. Wigmore Sports Ltd. cannot be held responsible for any loss arising from the member failing to ensure the safe-keeping of these items. Lost cards will be de-activated upon notification by Champions Club Card scheme member. Transfer of points and any benefits accrued will be at the discretion of Wigmore Sports Ltd.
- A Champions Club Card can only be used in the store at 39 Wigmore Street and on Wigmore Sports Web Store at www.wigmoresports.co.uk.
- The Champions Club Card scheme is only for personal and consumer use. Champions Club points cannot be transferred, sold or in any way traded.
- To collect points for a transaction in-store, a Champions Club Card, registered to the Champions Club Card scheme member, must be presented at the time and point of sale. To collect points on purchases made on www.wigmoresports.co.uk, the Card number must be initially registered to the member account and made accessible online with a PIN number provided by Wigmore Sports Ltd. Purchases online will require the entry of a validated card number.
- Each £10 spent in a single transaction will qualify for one point; this can be altered or withheld at the discretion of Wigmore Sports Ltd. Wigmore Sports Ltd. shall be entitled, at any time, to remove points if products or services are returned or cancelled, for any reason, and a full or partial refund is issued. This also applies to exchange of products, unless the exchange is for products of equivalent value.
- All racquets hired for demonstration purposes will only accrue points for the demonstration charge fee. Any deposit amounts, which are deemed refundable, shall not accrue Champions Club Card points.
- The current redemption value is £1 per one point collected; however Wigmore Sports Ltd. reserves the right to vary this rate at any time.
- Points can be redeemed for purchases and/or services 24 hours after issue.